Call for papers
The call for papers is now open.
Areas of interest
We solicit submissions related to (but not limited to) the following themes on interaction-grounded machine learning with humans:
- Leveraging different types of human input modalities for interactive learning
- Models and representations learned from human data
- Online learning algorithms for human-machine collaboration
- Personalized interaction-based learning
- Theoretical advances for interactive learning with implicit human feedback
- Interactive Learning with non-stationary rewards and environment dynamics
- Applications for HCI and accessibility
- Understanding how humans teach other humans and learning agents/embodied robots
All submissions will be managed through OpenReview
The review process is double-blind so the submission should be anonymized.
Papers should be a maximum of 8 pages (excluding references), and formatted in ICML style
Accepted papers will be presented as posters during the workshop and select works will be invited to give spotlight talks during the workshop.
Accepted papers will be made available online on the workshop website as non-archival reports, allowing submissions to future conferences or journals.
Authors may optionally add appendices in their submitted paper.
Supplementary Materials uploads are to only be used optionally for extra videos/code/data/figures and should be uploaded separately in the submission website.
Submissions will be evaluated based on novelty, rigor, and relevance to theme of the workshop. Both empirical and theoretical contributions are welcome.
All participants must adhere to the ICML Code of Conduct.
Submission deadline: May
24th 31st, 2023, AoE.
Author Notifications: June 18th, 2023, AoE.
Camera Ready: July 10th, 2023, AoE.
Workshop: July 29th, 2023.